DIY ECO SERIES
CHIC VERSION OF OUR WALL MOUNTED AQUARIUM IN DIY VERSION, TIME TO PUT THE TOOLS TO USE AND UNLEASH THE ‘BOB THE BUILDER IN YOU’
No.1 Malaysia Wall Mount Luxury Aquarium | This aquarium require 𝗡𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘
Our Wall-Mounted Aquarium patented ingredients “𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗶𝗼-𝗕𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗘𝗻𝘇𝘆𝗺𝗲” break down organic matter that naturally occurs in aquariums such as left-over fish foods, plant decay and feces.
𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦
-𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦-
-𝐁𝐢𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦-
-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦-
-𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦-
|Model||Length (cm)||Height (cm)||Width (cm)|
60cm & 75cm – One side pump
90cm & 105cm – Two side pump
THINGS PROVIDED IN THE PACKAGING :
1 x LED Light
2 x Brackets
6 x Wall Plugs
1 x Fish Food
1 x Seazone Bio Enzyme
How to assemble
1. Open the box and place the aquarium on a sturdy and flat table/cabinet
2. Cut off the tape to remove the cover (be careful not to scratch the surface)
3. Remove the LED light by unplugging the socket on the top (right side) and put it aside
4. Take out all the things provided in the aquarium
How to mount
1. Get the center point of the aquarium.
2. Measure the distance between the center of the aquarium to the white bars on the left and right sides of the center point. This is where the bracket will be placed.
3. On the wall that you’re going to install, mark the center point and the space for the bracket (ideally eye level)
4.Place the bracket on one side and mark the points to drill. be sure that the bracket is straight. Proceed to drill the holes.
5. Insert the wall plug into the bracket and screw it tight.
6. Place the bracket in the hole and use a hammer to nail it into the wall and tighten it using a screwdriver.
7. Before marking the next bracket, use the light cover to adjust and check the level of the bracket. Mark the points and drill the holes.8.Repeat steps 5&6 on the other side.
9. Place the aquarium into the bracket.
10. Place the U-clip to secure the aquarium to the bracket to prevent it from moving.
How to setup
1) Add sand to the aquarium. We recommend natural white sand in size medium.
2) Be sure to fully cover the bottom part of the aquarium with sand (ideally 1inch from the bottom).
3) Add tap water to the aquarium until it reaches the lower part of the frame.
4) Clean the inner part of the aquarium with a soft sponge and run your fingers through the sand.
5) Pour in the Bio Enzyme provided.
6) Switch on the power.
7) Allow up to 1 hour for the water to turn clear.
8) Let the Bio Enzyme sit for 5-7 days before adding the fishes.
1) Do not overfeed the fishes. Only once a day (1 pinch)
2) Switch off the power when you are washing the filter
3) Place the aquarium on a strong table or counter top before filling up the water
4) Be very careful not to scratch the inner surface of the aquarium while doing the setup or decor.